Ever get those feelings like you are never enough for anyone no matter what you do! How do you make them stop is the biggest question? Tears that fall so easily because its a all you have known and history seems to repeat its self no matter what I do or say! You give your all to someone and it seems that no matter what it fails miserably! Making you question everything you do or say! Making you truly think that you are the one who causes everything! As I sit here trying to get things out the way I want to, tears are trying to form but I try to hide them because I am told I am to emotional. That I need to stop crying because No one wants to hear it! You are supposed to be here to support me not me supporting you and getting nothing in return! I lay awake at night and wonder why is it so wrong to want to be held! To what the attention and the love that I deserve! I guess I will just forever be NEVER ENOUGH FOR ANYONE!
I am not even sure where to begin with 2018. It seems to start and end the same way. Hoping that the new year is alot better but who can really say that for sure. You think when you start off a year it will always be better than the last one but honestly it seems to turn out just like the last one. The only thing 2018 taught me is never look back on the past. Always look forward to tomorrow. Never take things or any one for granted.. You never know what the future will hold for you or them! They may cross your path again. Usually that means they are in your life for one reason or another! You never know!
Though 2019 I am determined to make it better for me. I plan on making the most of the new year! What are my 2019 Goals ? I have a few of them actually
- Blog More – Do a few posts a week
- Find a good job. All things considered if appointments for everyone allows
- Talk to my kids more. I may not be able to see them as much as i want to but that does not mean i can not talk to them Facetime, skype, what ever it may be.
- Read more – put my kindle and my nook to use. READ
- clean out my hard drives finally – delete alot of the old things! Pictures i will of course save because though they may hold pieces of past memories you never know when you want to look back at what life has taught you!
- Get a better phone!
- Realize who my friends and family are and remove those out of my life that always try to put me down no matter what i do.
- be better organized – use Cozi more for appointments and reminders of things – clean my file cabinets as well as my paper files as well as the shelf i have.. See what i want to keep and remove all the other stuff.. RECYCLE
- Loose some weight- I am not big by any means but i want to loose some weight
- DO MORE FOR ME AND ENJOY 2019 – Making the most of it!
Sometimes you ask yourself are you really strong enough to get through everything that lies ahead but you realize you’ve done it before just in a different place yes I know I’m strong because I’ve stood on my feet before I pick my stuff up when I’ve been broken so why is now any different because one I thought I found somebody who actually loves me for me and will actually care for me the way I need to be cared for and loved I guess I was wrong caring for somebody and loving somebody isn’t putting your needs before there’s it’s putting them before you I’ve never been put first in any relationship that I’ve been in even when I was married the military was first and I was lost but that’s what you get when you’re military wife so I understood that my needs my lack of sleep and everything else is always lost nobody cares the way I feel I’m in emotional mess but I don’t let everybody see it I put on that fake smile every day like I put on my make up just to nobody knows the pain that’s hiding in the eyes very few can see it very few know it’s there But if you look deep in my eyes you will see the pain and the hurt and the frustration that I feel and have every day!
I wonder am I strong Enough to get through this!
Some of you may be wondering why the title. Depression in others and how it affects you. You are probably thinking that if someone else is depressed it does not affect you, I am here to tell you that you are wrong. Depending on the person and their impact in your life it greatly affects you. If you are in a relationship with someone who is suffering from depression it will affect you in so many ways.. Their actions and words hurt and will stay with you no matter how many times you try and shake them off.. It also does not help if you are suffering from Depression as well, but their is many faces of depression! With me I just want to cry! I do not say things that are hurtful to others or will make them think they are not wanted! No matter what type of depression you suffer from always make sure you think before you speak! Words and actions really do hurt those you love!