For Day 1 – I decided I wanted to Combine a few of them. 20 facts about me, Photo of me and the Behind the blog name! This way It is more of an introduction to the blog and myself at the same time!
20 Facts about me :
– I am a Divorced, though remarried Mother of 3.
– I am a babygirl – Though Alot of you do not know what that means. I will explain that in another post at a later time!
– I believe that love is not about Gender. Love is Love No matter what Gender you dentify with!
– I generally keep to my self. I have a few friends that I will talk to but that is it. I am not a social butterfly that I once was! I blame alot on that though – I will explain that too!
– I am a huge Backstreet Boys Fan – YES STILL!
– I love to read. Reading has always been a passion of mine!
-I love writing. I have written poems and a few short stories. No they have never been published but I have had poems published!
– I have been blogging for a while now and I absolutely love it!
– I am a PC-Gamer!
– I am a Coffee-addict
– Gummy Bears are my favorite!
– I love to color and still do!
– I have alot of stuffed animals.
– I collect Frogs!
– I have 7 tattoos and want more
– I am a Graphic Designer
– I love taking pictures!
– Halloween is my Favorite Time of the Year!
– The Nightmare before Christmas is one of my favorite movies!
– I like watching Scary Movies!
That is 20 fun facts about me.. Now to the reason behind the name of the blog
The way I got the name for the blog is simple. One of my best friends has the domain first and she started a new one so she gave this one to me. I blogged under several different names in the past and honestly A few I loved the names! Though I have been blogging for about 14 years now and love it! For the past 3 years I have blogged under Standing Still and when she gave me this one the name just stuck. A few of my closest friends say the name suits me better! This blog is my journey through depression, divorce and starting over! Though everything else has been threw in the mix but it works! Well that is me and the blog in a nutshell.. I hope you will join me tomorrow!
November is upon us and that means cooler weather, hot chocolate, snuggled up with a blanket and my favorite book! I have decided I am going to Dig out my House of Night Series and start reading those again.. They have decided to make that into a movie so I am excited about that. Also this month I have found 2 Blog challenges that I am going to be taking from each day and posting something. This way I can post like I want to every day!
Here are the two challenges I will be taking from. I found these on Google. I am not sure what blog they are with but I liked them so i wanted to use them and maybe get myself inspired! We shall see! In a bit I am going to start with Day 1 – Your Blogs Name! So be sure to look for that.
Halloween is upon us again and yet I am sitting here reminded of a failure if my life. I am sure most of you who know me by now knew that I was engaged and was supposed to be married October 31, 2016, but that was a mistake and a failure. I guess in a way I blame myself for that. Though yes I have moved on with my life but it still hurts when you actually loved someone and lost everything to be with them. Just to turn around and loose them as well! Though now the only people in my family that actually talk to me is those who were not directly in contact with my ex husband but you know If they want to blame me for everything then let them. It is not hurting me at all. Thankfully my kids are in my life. Though I may not see them as much as I want to but I do talk to them and that is better than nothing at this point. Two of them are adults and well Diana is 14, but I can see her and I can talk to her. I am thankful for that. I guess slowly in time I am trying to forget that but sometimes it is hard. You get to the point to where you learn from your mistakes and i have learned from my mistakes but yet apart of me will still always love him though!
On another note my birthday this year is done and over and went pretty well and I am thankful for that. I could not have asked for a better year! I guess i should get this posted. I will be back! I think in November I am going to try and join a photo a day!