My biggest Pet Peeves seems to be a bit of a longer list because it is several things that drive my up the wall.
- Saying you understand what it is like being away from your children when you have no kids at all. That is the biggest one right there.
- People saying things that you supposedly said and never did!
- Those who walk right into you because they are to busy texting and not paying attention to anything else.
- People going through your personal things.
- Misspelled words just because you do not pay attention to what you are typing.
Those are just a few things that bother me, but the list is way longer than that lol. I just do not want to bore you! I will see you tomorrow with another post as I play catch up!
This is a loaded question but I will answer it.. I have a pen and a permanent marker, 2 pairs of sunglasses as well as a bag of chap stick and lip gloss , a bag with all my cards in it, pepper stray, tissues, hand sanitize and keys. Usually it carries alot more depending on the day!
That’s the run down of my bag. What’s in your?
I am a bit behind but will be catching up. It has been hectic here and if you have read any of my past posts or just subscribing to this one you know why I get behind and hectic! Anyways the post for today is 5 ways to win my heart!
5 ways to Win my heart
- Buy me coffee! Seriously, I am a coffee drinker and will love you forever if you buy me coffee!
- Spoil me – No i am not saying gifts and things. Though they are always nice. I mean love and attention. Cuddle me – I love to cuddle!
- Never expect me to be anything other than who I am. Accept me for me!
- Be your self with me. Never pretend to be something you are not!
- Never Lie to me.. Always be up front and straight forward. I do not like being lied to.
Those are just 5 Ways to win my heart. Though their is several and I am not going into all of them right now! ”
What are some songs that I currently love. Well that one is a bit difficult because I have alot of songs that are my favorite! I am a music person, so I pretty much listen to anything and everything! Music has always been a passion of mine. Though here are links to a few songs that I do like and can listen to them over and over again without getting tired of them!
Ed Sheeran – Thinking out Loud
Justin Timberlake – Mirrors
Backstreet Boys – No Place
AJ McLean – Boy and a Man
Those are just a few of my favorite songs that I love, but I do have a lot more. The list can go on and on but I figure I will leave it with those. If their is a song you think I should listen to that I might like. Please feel free to drop the link in the comments and i will listen to it and tell you what I think of it..