For Day 1 – I decided I wanted to Combine a few of them. 20 facts about me, Photo of me and the Behind the blog name! This way It is more of an introduction to the blog and myself at the same time!
20 Facts about me :
– I am a Divorced, though remarried Mother of 3.
– I am a babygirl – Though Alot of you do not know what that means. I will explain that in another post at a later time!
– I believe that love is not about Gender. Love is Love No matter what Gender you dentify with!
– I generally keep to my self. I have a few friends that I will talk to but that is it. I am not a social butterfly that I once was! I blame alot on that though – I will explain that too!
– I am a huge Backstreet Boys Fan – YES STILL!
– I love to read. Reading has always been a passion of mine!
-I love writing. I have written poems and a few short stories. No they have never been published but I have had poems published!
– I have been blogging for a while now and I absolutely love it!
– I am a PC-Gamer!
– I am a Coffee-addict
– Gummy Bears are my favorite!
– I love to color and still do!
– I have alot of stuffed animals.
– I collect Frogs!
– I have 7 tattoos and want more
– I am a Graphic Designer
– I love taking pictures!
– Halloween is my Favorite Time of the Year!
– The Nightmare before Christmas is one of my favorite movies!
– I like watching Scary Movies!
That is 20 fun facts about me.. Now to the reason behind the name of the blog
The way I got the name for the blog is simple. One of my best friends has the domain first and she started a new one so she gave this one to me. I blogged under several different names in the past and honestly A few I loved the names! Though I have been blogging for about 14 years now and love it! For the past 3 years I have blogged under Standing Still and when she gave me this one the name just stuck. A few of my closest friends say the name suits me better! This blog is my journey through depression, divorce and starting over! Though everything else has been threw in the mix but it works! Well that is me and the blog in a nutshell.. I hope you will join me tomorrow!