I am a bit behind but will be catching up. It has been hectic here and if you have read any of my past posts or just subscribing to this one you know why I get behind and hectic! Anyways the post for today is 5 ways to win my heart!
5 ways to Win my heart
- Buy me coffee! Seriously, I am a coffee drinker and will love you forever if you buy me coffee!
- Spoil me – No i am not saying gifts and things. Though they are always nice. I mean love and attention. Cuddle me – I love to cuddle!
- Never expect me to be anything other than who I am. Accept me for me!
- Be your self with me. Never pretend to be something you are not!
- Never Lie to me.. Always be up front and straight forward. I do not like being lied to.
Those are just 5 Ways to win my heart. Though their is several and I am not going into all of them right now! ”
What are some songs that I currently love. Well that one is a bit difficult because I have alot of songs that are my favorite! I am a music person, so I pretty much listen to anything and everything! Music has always been a passion of mine. Though here are links to a few songs that I do like and can listen to them over and over again without getting tired of them!
Ed Sheeran – Thinking out Loud
Justin Timberlake – Mirrors
Backstreet Boys – No Place
AJ McLean – Boy and a Man
Those are just a few of my favorite songs that I love, but I do have a lot more. The list can go on and on but I figure I will leave it with those. If their is a song you think I should listen to that I might like. Please feel free to drop the link in the comments and i will listen to it and tell you what I think of it..
I have a few favorite quotes. Listed below are a few of my favorite! They are so true and I relate to them all to well.
“Never let anyone tell you who you can be. Be Yourself Always ”
“Don’t let Yesterday use up to much of Today!”
“Live life to the fullest, for the future is scarce.” – Nick Carter
“I have no regrets. I believe you have to go through everything to grow and learn.” ~ A. J. McLean
“Believe in yourself.reach down inside. The love you found will set you free. Believe in yourself. You would come alive. Have faith in what you do. You’ll make it through” ~ Joey McIntyre
“Don’t ever let anyone else write your story for you.” ~ Nick Carter
“You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” ~ Bindi Irwin
For Day 1 – I decided I wanted to Combine a few of them. 20 facts about me, Photo of me and the Behind the blog name! This way It is more of an introduction to the blog and myself at the same time!
20 Facts about me :
– I am a Divorced, though remarried Mother of 3.
– I am a babygirl – Though Alot of you do not know what that means. I will explain that in another post at a later time!
– I believe that love is not about Gender. Love is Love No matter what Gender you dentify with!
– I generally keep to my self. I have a few friends that I will talk to but that is it. I am not a social butterfly that I once was! I blame alot on that though – I will explain that too!
– I am a huge Backstreet Boys Fan – YES STILL!
– I love to read. Reading has always been a passion of mine!
-I love writing. I have written poems and a few short stories. No they have never been published but I have had poems published!
– I have been blogging for a while now and I absolutely love it!
– I am a PC-Gamer!
– I am a Coffee-addict
– Gummy Bears are my favorite!
– I love to color and still do!
– I have alot of stuffed animals.
– I collect Frogs!
– I have 7 tattoos and want more
– I am a Graphic Designer
– I love taking pictures!
– Halloween is my Favorite Time of the Year!
– The Nightmare before Christmas is one of my favorite movies!
– I like watching Scary Movies!
That is 20 fun facts about me.. Now to the reason behind the name of the blog
The way I got the name for the blog is simple. One of my best friends has the domain first and she started a new one so she gave this one to me. I blogged under several different names in the past and honestly A few I loved the names! Though I have been blogging for about 14 years now and love it! For the past 3 years I have blogged under Standing Still and when she gave me this one the name just stuck. A few of my closest friends say the name suits me better! This blog is my journey through depression, divorce and starting over! Though everything else has been threw in the mix but it works! Well that is me and the blog in a nutshell.. I hope you will join me tomorrow!