Skipping around on the challenge and today I chose to do An Old Photo of Me! This one is Back in March 2010! It was taken at Blachfeild Army Community Hospital in Fort Campbell, Kentucky. I had to take Diana into the ENT that morning to see if she needed a second set of tubes in her ears!
This one was Taken when back in 1997 I think. I can not remember. Lord knows I do not have the original still though if I did I would probably burn it! I look horrible and it was before kids
This next one was Taken 9.3.2000 – While I was in the hospital right after Christianna was born!
That is all I am sharing with this. Lets see some of yours
Let me see what are some of my worst habits. I think the biggest would be that I pick at my nails even when i want them to grow I still manage to pick at them. Though lately I have been good and managed not to. Another would be that I tend to keep everything , I have been slowly going through and deleting alot of things that are not necessary as well as throwing things away! What are some of your habits?
My biggest Pet Peeves seems to be a bit of a longer list because it is several things that drive my up the wall.
- Saying you understand what it is like being away from your children when you have no kids at all. That is the biggest one right there.
- People saying things that you supposedly said and never did!
- Those who walk right into you because they are to busy texting and not paying attention to anything else.
- People going through your personal things.
- Misspelled words just because you do not pay attention to what you are typing.
Those are just a few things that bother me, but the list is way longer than that lol. I just do not want to bore you! I will see you tomorrow with another post as I play catch up!
This is a loaded question but I will answer it.. I have a pen and a permanent marker, 2 pairs of sunglasses as well as a bag of chap stick and lip gloss , a bag with all my cards in it, pepper stray, tissues, hand sanitize and keys. Usually it carries alot more depending on the day!
That’s the run down of my bag. What’s in your?