Day 8 seems to have me thinking – What are 5 of my Current Goals. That one may be difficult. Though honestly I have not completely sat down and thought about my current monthly goals let alone future goals at the moment.
5 that actually come to mind and that are long term as well as short term
- To blog more than every other day. I am trying for once a day maybe 2 times a day. and to actually make blogging my outlet for things.
- Become a better writer in general. Some day I would like to actually publish a book.
- This one is kind of big for me and I have started working on it already. It is not to be so dependent on someone to take care of me. Getting a divorce moving to a different state and though i live with my fiance in our home. I am more independent and I do not solely rely on him to provide. I am working and take care of everything.
- Survive until October with less stress. That is when I am getting remarried. So I have to survive lol.
- Goes back to one and two. Actually keep a blog calendar and update it with what i write when it is published and so forth.
Those are 5 goals I have at the moment though I think i will add to this when i actually sit down and write my goals out.
So I missed two days and decided to combine the post.
Day 6 what scares me the most well this one is kind of a tough one.
One that that I am afraid of the most is being abandon. I do not know why but it has always been one of my biggest fears. I guess it comes from growing up the way I did. That is a topic for another post.. Long story short for now. I was always being abandon as a child and left to take care of my self or friends of my moms
Second I am scared of Spiders and Snakes. I always have been afraid of spiders. That comes from the fear of knowing that certain ones can kill you and finding on on my child while she was sleeping when we first moved to Kentucky. She was a baby and it did not bite her luckily and it was no poisonous but scared me none the less
Snakes No way in hell. They are creepy and slimy and ick. I have been around snakes the ones you can have as pets and all but still hated it just the same.
They are all icky creepy crawlies if you ask me
Day 7. Who/ What Inspires Me
Who inspires me the most if Chris my Fiancé. He has been my inspiration for alot of things that I have accomplished and that I want to do in the future. Though he calls me his strength and inspiration he is just as much mine. He has over come so much in his life and still does. From the moment I met him he always inspired me and gave me something to believe in. He is my true inspiration and I love him for that and more.
What inspires me that would be music. With Music their would be no life. Music is apart of our every day life in may things. I love music and with music I get so much accomplished.