This is something that is a work in progress. Eventually, I’ll have 101 answers to 101 questions. Keep checking back. I answer them randomly as time allows.
1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Ireland.
2. What is your biggest fear? Heights.
3. What is your favorite family vacation? Benson’s Animal Farm.
4. What would you change about yourself if you could? My impatience.
5. What really makes you angry? People who pretend to hear me.
6. What motivates you to work hard? The fact I want to do a great job, not just complete the work.
7. What is your favorite thing about your career? All of it! But mostly just the fact I work with and for my Christian family.
8. What is your biggest complaint about your job? I get phone calls from people who just want to chat… don’t get me wrong I love a good conversation too!
9. What is your proudest accomplishment? Starting out in the church volunteering and then accepting offers to advance to a position of an employee.
10. What is your child’s proudest accomplishment? I don’t have my own children. I have 3 step-daughters… I would say the day the oldest and youngest gave birth to their child.
11. What is your favorite book to read? I’ve got a varied taste in reading. Pretty much anything with a great story being told.
12. What makes you laugh the most? Right now, my husband!
13. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think? We don’t go to the movies. I cannot honestly remember the last movie I saw at a movie theatre.
14. What did you want to be when you were small? A Kindergarten teacher
15. What does your child want to be when he/she grows up? No small children in the house.
16. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be? Walking all over town taking pictures.
17. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play? Football to watch and soccer to play
18. Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car? Ride a horse
19. What would you sing at Karaoke night? Here Comes The Rain – Sinead O’Connor
20. What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most? 99.5 Beast & 92.7
21. Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house? Wash Dishes
22. If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work? Cleaning
23. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Fried Egg Sandwich with Salsa & hamburger with hashbrowns and dark roast coffee.
24. Who is your favorite author? Janet Evanovich
25. Party Time! Get your group organized with an online sign-up! I don’t party!
26. Have you ever had a nickname? What is it? Yes, Jeannie and now it’s Lyndy
27. Do you like or dislike surprises? Dislike if it’s birthday or holiday related, Like them if it’s just an on a whim gift giving.
28. In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a relative, watch a movie, or read? A toss-up between watching a movie or reading.
29. Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why? Alaska because I love the wilderness and camping (I’d have to build a small cabin though).
30. Would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job? And why? Work at the perfect job. I’d appreciate the money and what I buy/pay bills more than if it was a lottery.
31. Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island? My husband
32. If money was no object, what would you do all day? Shopping!!
33. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? 1986
34. How would your friends describe you? Quiet, a true friend, a good person.
35. What are your hobbies? Blogging, Reading, Creative Writing, Knitting, Digital Art, and drawing.
36. What is the best gift you have been given? Mona Lisa, my angel kitty
37. What is the worst gift you have received? An Afghan that fell apart two days after I receive it.
38. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? Mona Lisa
39. List two pet peeves. Toilet Seat Up, Liars/Cheaters.
40. Where do you see yourself in five years? Doing the job I’m doing and with my husband and furbabies.
41. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Oh geez, I would guess only 6 or 7
42. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? x-ray vision and mind reading
43. What would you do if you won the lottery? Donate half to my church, buy a house, get my license and get a car for myself.
44. What form of public transportation do you prefer? (air, boat, train, bus, car, etc.) Car
45. What’s your favorite zoo animal? Tiger
46. If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be? I wouldn’t have gotten married to my first husband.
47. If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be? My mom, my dad, my husband and my Pea (Samantha)
48. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2
49. What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep (and why)? Two days, my friend and I were having a weekend sleepover at my house and we wanted to see who could stay awake the longest. I won.
50. What’s the tallest building you’ve been to the top in? A 5 story apartment building.
51. Would you rather trade intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence? Looks for intelligence.
52. How often do you buy clothes? Not often, as needed.
53. Have you ever had a secret admirer? Not that I’m aware of.
54. What’s your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving
55. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done? Hung out in an old grist mill that was falling apart and had giant holes in the floor.
56. What was the last thing you recorded on TV? Criminal Minds
57. What was the last book you read? Raven Knight
58. What’s your favorite type of foreign food? Chinese
59. Are you a clean or messy person? Clean
60. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Kirsten Dunst
61. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 1/2 an hour
62. What kitchen appliance do you use every day? Microwave
63. What’s your favorite fast food chain? McDonald’s (got to have those Big Macs!)
64. What’s your favorite family recipe? Brocolli & Chicken Casserole
65. Do you love or hate rollercoasters? Love
66. What’s your favorite family tradition? Christmas tree put up on Thanksgiving
67. What is your favorite childhood memory? Going logging with my dad
68. What’s your favorite movie? Hocus Pocus (Disney)
69. How old were you when you learned Santa wasn’t real? How did you find out? 12 I noticed all the packages had my mom’s handwriting and there were never any sled or reindeer tracks around.
70. Is your glass half full or half empty? Always half full
71. What’s the craziest thing you’ve done in the name of love? Married my husband 7 months after we got together
72. What three items would you take with you on a deserted island? My bible, notebook, pen
73. What was your favorite subject in school? Botany
74. What’s the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten? Frog Legs (YUMMM)
75. Do you collect anything? Stuffed Sheep and Teddy Bears
76. Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion? Teased Hair and 80’s music
77. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Extrovert
78. Which of the five senses would you say is your strongest? Smell
79. Have you ever had a surprise party? (that was an actual surprise) No
80. Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? I had a great uncle who was a Golden Glove boxer
81. What do you do to keep fit? Walk & Squats
82. Does your family have a “motto” – spoken or unspoken? Answering machine: “WE ARE EITHER BUSY, DIZZY OR IN A TIZZY, LEAVE A NAME, NUMBER AND BRIEF MESSAGE.”
83. If you were ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce? Barter only – No money!
84. Who was your favorite teacher in school and why? Mrs. Skillings. She was an amazing teacher and she had concern for her students.
85. What three things do you think of the most each day? My Fur-babies, My husband and work
86. If you had a warning label, what would yours say? “Shh Don’t wake me, I tend to attack like a hungry lioness if my sleep is disturbed.”
87. What song would you say best sums you up? Second Chance – Shinedown
88. What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee? Kirsten Dunst
89. Who was your first crush? John F. in Kindergarten
90. What’s the most interesting thing you can see out of your office or kitchen window? Nothing. No window in the kitchen and stained glass at work.
91. On a scale of 1-10 how funny would you say you are? 4
92. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Hopefully still married happily to my husband with lots of fur-babies!
93. What was your first job? Sample Clerk at a paper company, mailing out paper samples to prospective clients.
94. If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join? Casting Crowns
95. How many languages do you speak? One
96. What is your favorite family holiday tradition? Christmas – Opening a present on Christmas Eve
97. Who is the most intelligent person you know? My Dad was, but if I have to choose someone who is alive I’d say my adopted “mom” (My Pastor adopted me).
98. If you had to describe yourself as an animal, which one would it be? A cat
99. What is one thing you will never do again? Go car riding (sitting on top of a car on back roads).
100. Who knows you the best? My Pea
101. Who is your hero? My mom and dad (I can’t choose one over the other).